Zempire Neo 3 Single Room DomeTent
The Neo 3 layout features a large room
Notify me when back in stock
Zempire Neo 3 Single Room Tent
The Neo 3 layout features a large room to offer privacy and warmth.The large twin side windows on the bedroom area can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and also creating a greater feeling of space.
The front vestibule area provides a protected area out of the sun and a great large storage area out of the rain for your gear .
The front vestibule area is an ideal transition area during wet weather allowing you to remove your wet and sandy gear before entering the tent. The large front fly door can also be closed keeping wet gear safe and secure.
Designed for a quick getaway to the beach. The Neo 3 is perfect for those who want a nice compact tent that will fit their queen airbed. Enough space to move around, but small enough to throw on the back of the bike.
- A fully enclosed sleeping pod sits inside a fully enclosed flysheet. This enables you to keep your bedroom closed and free from bugs, while still being able to use the inside living area of the tent. The privacy pods can also be removed during the day, to maximise internal living space and eliminate any chance of pesky bugs entering your sleeping area.
- Draft Vents
- Vents around the base of the tent that allow fresh cool air in, providing good air circulation and a more comfortable living environment. These vents can also be pegged closed on cooler nights, restricting air circulation and keeping the tent warmer inside.
- Expandable Carry Bag
- Oversized and gusseted carrybag that ensures that you will always be able to get the tent back in the bag, no matter how poorly it is stuffed in.
- Noise Free Zippers
- All steel zip pullers have been replaced with reflective puller cord. This eliminates zips jingling in the breeze during the night and also allows zip pullers to be found with a torch.
- Wet Weather Access
- A protected door design that allows you to get out of the rain and remove wet items before entering your tent. Ensures the inside of your tent remains dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Anchor Finns
- Anchor fins tension the tent increasing stability in windy conditions. As the tension is spread accross the length of the pole and therefore reduces the risk of damagae to the tent fly. The fins also provide potection from the rain for lower windows.
- Colour Coded Poles
- Poles are marked with a durable colour wrap, which matches the pole sleeve colour indicator on dome tents and the joining pole on canvas tents. This significantly reduces the pitching time.
- Hot Taped Seam Sealed
- All fly seams are sealed with PU tape, welded on under extremely hot temperatures. This bonding system ensures that sealing tape is truly secure and will stay attached for the life of the tent.
- Internal Storage Ladders
- Handy rows of mesh pockets to keep everything tidy and ensure you always know where the keys are. Often found on either side of inner bedroom doors.
- Lantern Rigging
- Velcro loops sewn up the inside of the tent, that run from the power cord access point. Allows power cables to be secured out of harms way.
- Front Of Fly Markers
- Internal Pole Sleeves
- Velcro Fly Attachment
- External Widows
- Semi Geodesic Frame
- Wet Area Vestibule
- SLEEPS (COMFORT)2 People (1 Bedroom)
- SLEEPS (MAXIMUM)3 People
- FLY MATERIAL75D, 190T, Polyester PU
- FLOOR12 x 12, 140gsm Polyethylene Tarp
- FABRIC TREATMENTFire Retardant, UV Treatment
- WATERHEAD RATING3000mm
- INTERNAL FLOOR AREA4.4m2
- PACKED WEIGHT6.5kg
- PACKED SIZE60 x 20 x 20cm
- PACKED VOLUME24L
- PEAK HEIGHT1.4m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Camping and Outdoors Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.