Zempire Airforce 1 Canvas Cabin Air Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The Airforce 1 layout is our most popular configuration. Rooms at one end of the tent offer privacy and can be divided in two by attached the curtain included. Once divided each room has its own internal door, rear window, 3 Way side windows.
The rear sides of the Airforce 1 can also be fully opened to create another entry / exit or to allow maximum airflow. The Central living area can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and the single side opening creates another entry / exit into the tent.
A unique feature of the Airforce 1 is the zip out central wall. When removed, a pole free open plan living area is created. A great feature if you want multiple layout options during your stay.
The Front wall of the central living area also completely zip open. This creates a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent.
SET UP Tent Instructions
NOTE- Compatable Sunroom Canvas Lite Sunroom
- FULLY INFLATABLE FRAME,Just plug in the pump and inflate!
- ISOLATION TAPS,Isolation taps ensure pressure is maintained throughout the tent!
- TWIN ROOF,Intergrated twin roof reduces heat when hot and keeos you warm when cold 3 Way Windows
- Flip Lock Adjustment,Moulded Nylon Clamps to control the height of adjustable poles. Allows poles to be quickly and easily extended to the correct height and securely locked in place. Larger canvas tents feature two locks for extra support.
- Front Power Cord Access,A small zip closed and weather tight entry at the front of the tent to allow power cords to be brought into the tent. Also power cords to b brought into the awning area of the tent when using a rear powered site.
- Full Front Opening,Full front openings enable the entire front wall of the tent to be zipped away, creating an open living area in the front of your tent. These openings work particularly well when a sunroom is connected to the front of the tent.
- Full Side Openings,Side panels that can be opened up to create another entry/exit or create additional shaded areas. When closed they feature internal windows to control privacy and airflow.
- Power Cord Rigging,Velcro loops sewn up the inside of the tent that run from the power cord access point, allows power cables to be secured out of harms way.
- PVC Windows,PVC windows are a great option for providing light and warmth in poor weather conditions, while keeping out wind and rain. Our PVC windows use a UV stabilised UVX material, to ensure long life and prevent discolouration and cracking.
- Rear Power Cord Access,A small weatherproof zip opening at the rear of the tent, to allow power cords to be connected through the tent. As many power boxes are found at the rear of the site, this eliminates the need to run a long cord around to the front of the tent.
- Room Dividing Curtain,A removable poly cotton curtain that divides the rear room of the tent in two. With twin doors into the rear room, this creates two independent and private rooms.
- Sewn In Internal Wall,A fully attached internal wall, creating a private and sealed rear room. A lifesaver when the kids need to be put to bed before the card game is finished.
- Tinted PVC Window,Lets light in when raining while maintaining privacy and heat buildup
- TPU Inflatable Frame,A super durable TPU frame, that inflates to create an incredibly stable structure. There are no poles to insert for pitching or to break in high winds. The frame tubes are fully replaceable and repairable.
- Wet Area Vestibule,Wet Area Vestibules provide a secure storage space for wet and dirty items outside the tent, but out of the rain and sun.
- YKK Door Zippers,Heavy-duty YKK zips are used on all main entry doors into the tent. These zips have the highest use and therefore require the highest durability.
INFLATE AND FORGET
340gsm Dual Treated Polycotton
220/340gsm Dual Treated Polycotton
14 x 14, 220gsm PE
TPU Inflatable Tubes
INTERNAL FLOOR AREA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Camping and Outdoors Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.