Zempire Neo 6 Twin Room Dome Tent
The Neo 6 combines a large and stable full head height
Notify me when back in stock
Zempire Neo 6 Person Twin Room Geodesic Camping Tent
The Neo 6 layout features a large room at one end of the tent to offer privacy and warmth.The large twin side windows on the bedroom area can be opened up on warm days to allow maximum airflow and light and also creating a greater feeling of space. The side can also be fully opened to create an open plan space and alternative entry / exit points.
The front vestibule area can be fully enclosed creating a secure bug free living sleeping area in the evening, or opened up and used as a indoor outdoor area during the day.
The Front central wall of the central living area also completely zip open. This creates a seamless transition between the front and rear of the tent.
Twin side doors on the font vestibule area provide multiple entry options depending on the location and weather.
- A fully enclosed sleeping pod sits inside a fully enclosed flysheet. This enables you to keep your bedroom closed and free from bugs, while still being able to use the inside living area of the tent. The privacy pods can also be removed during the day, to maximise internal living space and eliminate any chance of pesky bugs entering your sleeping area.
- Draft Vents
- Vents around the base of the tent that allow fresh cool air in, providing good air circulation and a more comfortable living environment. These vents can also be pegged closed on cooler nights, restricting air circulation and keeping the tent warmer inside.
- Expandable Carry Bag
- Oversized and gusseted carrybag that ensures that you will always be able to get the tent back in the bag, no matter how poorly it is stuffed in.
- Noise Free Zippers
- All steel zip pullers have been replaced with reflective puller cord. This eliminates zips jingling in the breeze during the night and also allows zip pullers to be found with a torch.
- Wet Weather Access
- A protected door design that allows you to get out of the rain and remove wet items before entering your tent. Ensures the inside of your tent remains dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Anchor Finns
- Anchor fins tension the tent increasing stability in windy conditions. As the tension is spread accross the length of the pole and therefore reduces the risk of damagae to the tent fly. The fins also provide potection from the rain for lower windows.
- Colour Coded Poles
- Poles are marked with a durable colour wrap, which matches the pole sleeve colour indicator on dome tents and the joining pole on canvas tents. This significantly reduces the pitching time.
- Hot Taped Seam Sealed
- All fly seams are sealed with PU tape, welded on under extremely hot temperatures. This bonding system ensures that sealing tape is truly secure and will stay attached for the life of the tent.
- Internal Storage Ladders
- Handy rows of mesh pockets to keep everything tidy and ensure you always know where the keys are. Often found on either side of inner bedroom doors.
- Lantern Rigging
- Velcro loops sewn up the inside of the tent, that run from the power cord access point. Allows power cables to be secured out of harms way.
- Front Of Fly Markers
- Internal Pole Sleeves
- Velcro Fly Attachment
- External Widows
- Semi Geodesic Frame
- Wet Area Vestibule
- SLEEPS (COMFORT)4 People (1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room)
- SLEEPS (MAXIMUM)6 People
- FLY MATERIAL75D, 190T, Polyester PU
- FLOOR12 x 12, 140gsm Polyethylene Tarp
- FABRIC TREATMENTFire Retardant, UV treatment
- WATERHEAD RATING3000mm
- INTERNAL FLOOR AREA10.6m2
- PACKED WEIGHT14.8kg
- PACKED SIZE69 x 29 x 28cm
- PACKED VOLUME56L
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Camping and Outdoors Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.