Coleman - Chalet 9 CV Family Dome Tent - FREE SHIPPING
Kelly's Premier Family Camping Tent 3 Rooms
Notify me when back in stock
Coleman - Chalet 9 CV Family Camping Dome Tent Free shipping Australia wide
NB: Due to demand there is a 1 week turn around on this tent.
Three room family dome tent , australias most populr family camping tent
The Chalet 9 is one of our most popular family tents, It has three large rooms which is great to seperate mum and dad from the kids. It has colour coded poles which make putting it up much easier. There is an organiser in each room and a large window which allows for great ventilation and can also be closed in colder weather.The front and rear door can be extended to make awnings. All doors and windows feature moquito meshing to keep the bugs out. It also comes with a generour wheeled carry bag for easy transportation.
- 3000mm waterproof coating
- 6.3m x 2.8m x 2.15m height
- Circle Ventilation™ system for improved airflow & reduced condensation
- Exclusive Airport™ - For use with Coleman® Cool Zephyr™ fan (sold seperately) to improve airflow into and out of the tent
- Permanently attached LED night light conveniently located next to the gear organiser
- Three-room tent featuring fully sectioned bedrooms either side of the living area of 200 x 280cm
- Large front and rear D-doors with fully meshed screens
- Central room mesh roof panels to allow good ventilation and improve comfort
- Bedrooms with large windows with external weatherproof flaps ensure great ventilation
- Sky light - light control - in the central living area
- Geo design frame for strength and ease of set up
- Pre tied guy ropes, colour coded poles and sleeves to assist campers to correctly erect the tent
- Generously sized carry bag seperated into 3 sections
- Colour coded Coleman® Durawrap® poles to ensure easy and correct setup
- Wheeled carry bag
- A series of construction procedures/features that ensures optimum tent performance in all conditions:
- Leak Free Seams- Taped rainfly pole system prevents water from seeping through
- Protected Seams - Inverted floor seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes from the elements
- Wind Strong Frame - Engineered to be stronger and more wind responsive
- Weather Resistant Fabric - Polyurethane coated fabric and water repellent thread, zippers & webbing repels water away & keeps you dry
|Frame||11mm Coleman® Durawrap™ Fibreglass poles, 2 x 16mm steel awning poles|
|Material||75D/185T Polyester/Taped seams, 3000mm proofed Fly, Heavy-duty PE flooring|
Ring & Pin System
Coleman is an industry leader in producing high quality, innovative camping products. Originally started almost 100 years ago in the USA with the production of lanterns for people living in rural areas without access to electricity. Now Coleman have a vast product catalogue covering virtually every aspect camping equipment from tents to cooler, furniture, sleep solutions, stoves, lighting and much more. Coleman has been in Australia for about 30 years and in that time has firmly established itself as Australia"s number one outdoor brand.
|See All Coleman Tents||See All 6+ Person Tents|
Sleeps up to 9
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Camping and Outdoors Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.