Choosing a Sleeping Bag
Author: jaz Date Posted:12 May 2015
Simple tips to select your sleeping bag
- Thermal rating , I would suggest you pick your bag based on the coldest temperature that you will be using the bag , you can always open the bag and use it as a sheet in warmer weather
- Fill type : there are two main types of fill for your sleeping bag synthetic and down fill . The amount of fill in a bag denotes the warmth rating .
- Packed size, the packed size of the bag is important when you want to carry it .
- Dimensions - make sure the bag size suits your boday shape big or small
- Hood or no hood , personal preference the hood usually adds a little extra warmth.