Swags, Bedrolls - Biker, Traditional, Hooped and Air Pole Styles
Kelly's Camping and Outdoors Online Shop
At Kellys Camping and Outdoors we have a huge selection of Swags from top brands like Zempire, Rhino and more.
Our range of high quality swags are built tough to withstand the Australian bush. They come in a number of different of designs some offering a small pack size while others provide a generous living space. Sizes range from single to double with a number of sizes in between.
- Biker Swags: a more minimalist, compact style of swag designed to pack up small enough to be put on the back of a motorcycle or horse. Many biker swags although compact don't compromise on comfort offering features like insect mesh, poles, mattresses, good ventilation and weather protection ensuring a comfortable nights sleep.
- Single and King Single Swags: Designed to fit just one person Single and King SIngle Swags are super convenient and quick and easy to set up. Built to withstand the harsh Australian environment they are generally constructed from durable, waterproof canvas with mesh insect screens to provide ventilation while keeping critters out. The King Single is slightly larger than the single ideal for the larger individuals or those who like a bit more room.
- Double swags are designed to sleep two. Like the single swags they are super convenient and quick and easy to set up. Built to withstand the harsh Australian environment they are generally constructed from durable, waterproof canvas with mesh insect screens to provide ventilation while keeping critters out.
- Traditional swags: Often available in Single, King Single and Double sizes. Made from canvas with some supplied with a pole to hold the fabric up at the head end
- Hooped swags: Also available in a range of size feature dome tent style poles to create a bit more structure to the swag and offering a bit more room to move.
- Air pole swags: Recently developed and becoming increasingly common is the use of air filled beams instead of traditional fibreglass or alloy poles in both tents and swags. The use of air poles allows for fast set up. An Air Swag can be inflated in less than 10 seconds giving you more time to relax. The Poles are constructed from TPU with a durable polyester coating.