Outdoor Connection Escape 6
Easy setup 6 person tent with vestibule
Outdoor Connection Escape 6
Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
No shipping charge if collecting from our warehouse. Address to pick up from Unit 9 / 19 Powells Rd, Brookvale, 2100, NSW. Mon-Fri between 9-4pm
Configure your combo.
Outdoor Connection Galaxy Dome Tent
3000mm plus waterproofing & 3 year warranty
Outdoor Connection Escape Series-Escape 6
Dimensions - Length: 305cm Width:305cm Height:190cm Weight: 14.45kg
The Escape Series epitomises The Outdoor Connection"s commitment to producing practical, innovative, top quality tents. 100 Denier HiCount fabric on the outer fly gives superior strength, durability and 2000mm+ waterproofing. UV-PROTEK treatment, unique to The Outdoor Connection, provides maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV sunlight giving longer life to your investment.
The large Ventraflow panels, large windows and front and rear doors, combine to give maximum ventilation and cooling down low where you sleep on hot Australian nights. Internal Ventraflow and door covers allow ready privacy and also give protection from draughts on cold winter nights. The bent ferules on the vestibule pole create a wide open entrance which allows easier access to the tent.
- Tent fabric of densely woven extra strong 100Denier HiCount polyester with UV-PROTEK for superior longevity in harsh conditions. The fabric is also treated with fire retardant for your safety. 2000 mm + Water Head ensures excellent rain protection in heavy rain. Heat taped seams ensure the seams are as waterproof as the rest of the tent.
- Ventrtaflow panels ensure you get cool air at bed height. Ventraflow panels have internal "ZIP-UP"privacy covers which zip from the bottom up if you wish to raise the window height in cool conditions.
- Large side windows have internal "ZIP-UP" privacy screens and the outside awning is eyeleted so that it can be pegged or poled out.
- Large "D Doors" at both the front and the back of the tent at each end of the tent so that there is maximum ventilation from all directions. All Omega doors have privacy screens.
- No-See-Um ultrafine mesh on all doors and windows.
- The D doors are covered by an external door in the fly. The front door can be poled out as an awning.
- Bent Ferrules on the vestibule pole for a more vertical wall and more space.
- TWO awning poles are provided with Escape 4 and 6.
- Escape 4 and 6 feature pole sleeves on the inner tent for extra strength and stability. The Escape 3 has the "Easy-Up" clip on system.
- Door locks for security while you are away.
- Organising pockets provided to keep those small items from being scattered.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Kellys Camping and Outdoors Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.